Sold: Apr-Jun 2018
Click here to download Putney Q2 2018 Sales Report
- Average flat prices are now 17.0% higher than they were 5 years ago, with buyers paying £100 more per square foot than they did 5 years ago.
- Achieved prices per square foot have decreased by 8.4% for flats over the last year, and have decreased by 0.3% for houses.
- 19.8% of properties sold within 3 months, compared with 18.7% for the whole of Central London.
- Properties sold in the last 3 months achieved an average price of £595,171 for flats and £1,404,847 for houses.
- 33.5% of properties on the market are priced at £1 million or higher.
- 26.3% of properties currently available have been on the market for more than six months.
- 23.2% of flats and 19.7% of houses on the market are currently under offer.