Let: Apr-Jun 2018
Click here to download Putney Q2 2018 Lettings Report
- Rental values averaged £394 per week for flats and £928 per week for houses over the last 3 months.
- Properties let over the last 3 months achieved an average of £29.75 per square foot per annum in rent, up from £25.92 at the same time last year, and up from £26.44 6 months ago.
- The number of properties let over the last 3 months was down 7.7% versus the same period last year, but down 4.3% from 3 months ago.
- Achieved rental values rose by 14.8% compared to the same period last year, and rose by 12.5% versus 3 months ago.
- The CPI was 2.4%, and the RPI was 3.3% last month (ONS).
- 81.4% of properties have asking prices less than £1,000 per week, down from 85.6% from the previous 3 months and down from 85.4% from the same time last year.
- 6.9% of properties have asking prices of £2,000 or more per week.
- 38.6% of flats and 26.6% of houses currently available have seen a reduction in asking rents since they were first put on the market.