Set back in an easily maintained garden to the front and rear the chalet is laid out as follows:
– Large Entrance hallway with storage for coats and shoes / boots
– open plan living room with
– fully fitted kitchen with access to the terrace and garden
– dining and lounge areas again with access to the decking
– separate lounge / TV room .
– shower room with WC
– utility room and play room
– ski room
Stairs lead to the 1st floor and the spacious landing giving access to all rooms
– a spacious master bedroom with large windows giving great views of the mountains. Built-in wardrobes
– bedroom 2 – double bedroom with built-in storage
– bedroom 3 – double or twin bedroom
– bedroom 4 – twin room with a cabin bed and built-in storage
– family bathroom with bath, shower over and WC
From the kitchen, stairs lead down to the lower level which comprises 4 areas
– large main room with natural light and easily transformed to a playroom or TV room
– further room with plumbing and a sink to use as a utility room or to add a sauna or fitness room
– large workshop/ storeroom
– further good sized room with earth floor ideal as a wine cellar
Outside – An annex building with tiled floor and heating gives the possibility of a home office or additional accommodation.
A large south-facing decking leads from the main living area and kitchen
plenty of parking space
garden shed .