In magnificent grounds of approx 1 hectare (2 1/2 acres) an authentic and recently renovated hunting lodge comprising a listed castle dating partly from the C XVIth, together with a guest house, staff accommodation and numerous outbuildings. Total living area 1200 sqm.
The entrance is via a large cobbled “cour d’honneur”.
The main rooms of the castle comprises: large vaulted sitting room with original stone floors and dining area, vast, semi-professional kitchen, fully fitted bar, summer dining room and pergola. At the garden level: Vaulted dining room and wine cellar.
1st floor: 2 suites, 1 comprising sitting room, bedroom (listed) and terrace, the 2nd with dressing room (with an ornate, beamed ceiling) and shower room.
2nd floor: Private sitting room, master suite with dressing room and bathroom, 3 further bedrooms with 2 shower/bathrooms and a private terrace.
Also on the ground floor: an independent apartment with living room, open-plan kitchen, shower room and TV room, garage for 2 cars.
Upstairs: staff flat with kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 2 offices and a further bedroom.
An independent building comprising: the property manager’s office with a veranda, living room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, a shower room.
A 2nd entrance giving access to a large parking area and a further small outbuilding/security lodge.
In the grounds: swimming pool with covered terrace, lake, gazebo, an antique, gypsy caravan and an open air theatre.
Guest cottage: On the ground floor: living room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room ; Upstairs: large bedroom, shower room and terrace.