Located in a lovely street in the heart of Saint Germain, this beautiful beamed apartment is found on the third floor of a historic building (with an elevator) overlooking the famous place Saint Sulpice church.
• Very nicely decorated, this picture-perfect property is found in a lovely old building dating from around the mid-1800’s.
• Entirely remodelled for maximum comfort, the apartment boasts a large salon/ bureau with fully equipped separate kitchen/ dining area.
• With a spacious bedroom and en-suite bathroom, plus wardrobe space, we reckon this one would be perfect for a lover of the left bank.
• Positioned in a great location, many of the city’s best art galleries, food shopping and clothes boutiques are quite literally on your doorstep.
• The property has a projected rental return (net to owner) of at least 4,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: We especially love the views from the super chic apartment; the perfect place to enjoy all atmospher of this famous quartier.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 38 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2400 euros.
Reference : PSU1036