Sold: Jul-Sep 2018
Click here to download Chelsea Q3 2018 Sales Report
- Average flat prices are now 5.0% lower than they were 5 years ago, with buyers paying £74 less per square foot than they did 5 years ago.
- Achieved prices per square foot have decreased by 8.2% for flats over the last year, and have increased by 10.6% for houses.
- 23.3% of properties sold within 3 months, compared with 17.2% for the whole of Central London.
- Properties sold in the last 3 months achieved an average price of £1,116,023 for flats and £6,452,038 for houses.
- 35.6% of properties on the market are priced at £2 million or higher.
- 45.8% of properties currently available have been on the market for more than six months.
- 11.1% of flats and 6.9% of houses on the market are currently under offer.