Let: Apr-Jun 2018
Click here to download Chelsea Q2 2018 Lettings Report
- Rental values averaged £641 per week for flats and £1,646 per week for houses over the last 3 months.
- Properties let over the last 3 months achieved an average of £45.26 per square foot per annum in rent, up from £44.43 at the same time last year, and down from £45.33 6 months ago.
- The number of properties let over the last 3 months was down 6.6% versus the same period last year, but down 6.2% from 3 months ago.
- Achieved rental values rose by 1.9% compared to the same period last year, and fell by 0.2% versus 3 months ago.
- The CPI was 2.4%, and the RPI was 3.3% last month (ONS).
- 67.8% of properties have asking prices less than £1,000 per week, down from 69.0% from the previous 3 months and down from 71.5% from the same time last year.
12.9% of properties have asking prices of £2,000 or more per week.
36.5% of flats and 34.9% of houses currently available have seen a reduction in asking rents since they were first put on the market.