Let: Jan-Mar 2018
Click here to download Q1 2018 Report
- Rental values averaged £602 per week for flats and £1,757 per week for houses over the last 3 months.
- Properties let over the last 3 months achieved an average of £47.08 per square foot per annum in rent, up from £44.83 at the same time last year, and up from £46.17 6 months ago.
- The number of properties let over the last 3 months was down 0.5% versus the same period last year, but down 7.2% from 3 months ago.
- Achieved rental values rose by 5.0% compared to the same period last year, and rose by 2.0% versus 3 months ago.
- The CPI was 2.7%, and the RPI was 3.6% last month (ONS).
- 69.5% of properties have asking prices less than £1,000 per week, up from 68.5% from the previous 3 months and up from 68.9% from the same time last year.
- 10.2% of properties have asking prices of £2,000 or more per week.
- 35.0% of flats and 45.8% of houses currently available have seen a reduction in asking rents since they were first put on the market.